When returning an item, please follow the instructions below. We are strict with our return policy to be fair to all customers. FOR ITEMS AVAILABLE IN-STORE: You will receive a refund in the original form of payment within 7 calendar days, and store credit for all returns up to 14 calendar days. We will not accept returns after 14 days, only size exchanges if exact item is still available.
Local Returns: Returns must be completed within 14 days from the date of purchase. If you ordered online, this time frame begins at purchase when choosing local pick-up. We strongly encourage that you pick up your items quickly so that you are within the return time-frame if there is an issue. Please have your order number ready--you can find this information in the order confirmation e-mail-- in the event we cannot look your order up by name.
Shipped Returns: Simply fill out the form below (or just include this info on a piece of paper) and include it in your package. All returns must be post-marked within 7 days of receiving your package and received within 14. Customers will pay return shipping. Any returns after the 14-day window, the customer will be charged a 30% restocking fee and will be given store credit for the difference. Please mail all returns to:
Reverie Apparel Co.
C/O Heather Campoli
151 Hidden Lake Drive
New Castle, PA 16101
- All items must have tags attached.
- CLEARANCE AND PERMANENT SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
- Shipping will not be refunded on any returned items and the return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- We only offer refunds to original form of payment within 7 days, and store credit within 14 days. Due to high volumes and products changing daily, we do not offer size exchanges online. Once you receive your store credit, if the item is available in the item and size you need, you can order it at that time.
- If customer applied a discount code, rewards points/coupon, etc--refund or store credit will be in the amount of the purchase LESS these discounts. Rewards points used will be returned to balance. Rewards points earned on returned purchases will be deducted from points balance.
- Any items with a gift receipt will be returnable for store credit only within 21 days of the purchase.
- We will not accept returns that have stains, smells (including but not limited to cigarette smoke, perfume, deodorant), animal hair, or any appearance of being worn or washed. The customer will be responsible for the reshipping fee (if applicable).
- Store credit expires after 2 years.
- Pre-sale orders are non-returnable, but can be exchanged for size when available.
- Jewelry, shoes, bralettes, hats, vendor items (unless damaged) any items of a personal nature and clearance or permanent sale items are final sale and not eligible for returns or exchanges.
If the item is defective or damaged when received:
- Please look at your items upon receiving. Damage/Defective items MUST be returned within a 5 day time frame--this is different than the standard return policy. (FOR LOCAL RETURNS) For shipped items, please see below for damaged/defective items that need returned by mail.
- Use your phone to take a picture of the defective/damaged item area and email the images to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receiving.
- Indicate Defective or Damaged with your order number in the subject line.
- Include the first and last name associated with your order, order #, and product code/name of the item.
- If returning damaged/defective items by mail, we will send a pre-paid return label via email, but please follow the steps you see above.
Please include the following information for all returns:
Reason for Return: